TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Getting set up
- Your services are for domestic use only.
- You must have a Symmetrical internet speed of more than 10mbps if you are outside the UK, within the UK, you must have a Symmetrical internet speed of more than 15mbps.
- When you receive your login details, please keep them safe and do not share them with anyone.
- Non-standard set-up of your TV services may cost extra e.g. if additional cabling, brackets or mounts are needed.
- If, from information you have provided, fraud is identified, we may ask you for other details and documents to confirm your identity.
- We provide a free 24 hr trial for you to test our service for compatibility with your ISP and equipment. Once you take out a paid subscription no refund will be given.
Paying for your services and your bill
- Prices and services may vary, including during the minimum term. We will let you know about any material changes and your options before we make them.
- In your minimum term, prices will not increase. Your minimum term is the amount of days, weeks and years in which you have paid in advance for your service with us.
- Payments must be made prior to experiencing Revolution Television
- You can pay for your service on the Revolution Television website, by bank transfer, standing order or PayPal.
- We may charge any monies you owe us to the card you used to pay for your set up or upfront payment.
Cancelling your Television services
- To cancel your service with us, you must visit your online account and proceed to the cancellations tab, from there, you will be able to choose if you would like to cancel your service immediately or from a future date.
- You confirm that by cancelling with immediate effect, no monies will be refunded for the remaining period of your subscription with us.
- If you have a recurring payment set up through PayPal you will also need to cancel that.
- You need to connect your own device or Revolution Box to broadband to receive any of our services.
- The Revolution box must connect to a TV using an HDMI cable.
- If you’re using your own device, you will be required to download our app from your device’s app store or our website.
- All customers receive the same channels and when streaming within the UK, you may be required to use a VPN.
- We may charge a reasonable administration fee should you decide to transfer any lines into someone else’s name, such as splitting a multiroom connection into two households.
- You need an active broadband connection for our service.
- You will be able to record using your Revolution Box, however, additional lines will be required to record more than one program.
- We recommend a minimum broadband speed of 12 mbps per Revolution Device or your own device.
- The Revolution TV App is not compatible with a version one firestick.
- A minimum 2 GB RAM Android box is recommended.
Channel Quality & Selection
- Whilst we are always aiming to strive for the very best service possible, sometimes we have limitations to the selection of channels we provide, this can mean that at times, we may not be able to supply you with FHD channels so the quality may be lower than what you are seeing on your other channels.
- Catch up on Demand is available on selected channels and we reserve the right to add or cancel at any time.
- Video on demand is available for all customers, you may request additional content by emailing [email protected], we reserve the right to add or remove any content we feel necessary.
- Whilst our service requires a non-fluctuating internet speed, it is an agreement between yourself and your internet service provider to ensure that you are always being supplied a steady internet speed. You can check your internet speed HERE